Untold Humour is part of “Untold Arsenal” – an ever growing collection of articles and comment on numerous aspects of football from a pro-Arsenal perspective. A list of other sections within Untold Arsenal is given at the end of this page, and on the home page of the site.
This page is one of the Untold Arsenal index pages – you can find a complete set of links here. This section gathers together just a few of the pieces that have appeared on Untold Arsenal which have a certain humorous content. Of course you may not find them funny, but then, well, that’s life.
- Arsenal reportedly closing in to swoop and splash cash as club linked in race for troubled target switch and chase for eyed hit man
- Dennis Bergkamp gives the team news and form for West Brom away
- The seven signings that Arsenal will make today
- Arsenal on red alert over 9 amazing transfers and the invisible man
- A football tale from far away
- Untold Twutter : some wisdom, some headaches
- Reading v Arsenal. Commentary by Dumb and Dumber (Ian Darke and Steve McManaman)
- Are you in or out? What is your choice?
- Untold Twutter : 3 things we learned this week
- Has Arsenal signed an extra-terrestrial?
- Broeham Stiff v Arsenal – it is not what you think
Bread and Circuses: how the Premier League is inspired by Circus Maximus
- Lille right back Mathieu Debuchy – a suitable case for treatment
A far from comprehensive dictionary of modern football
- Why bother with next season when you can read all about it now?
Arsenal v Chelsea – a robust Faustino VII rioja perchance?
Arsenal welcome the creature from the black lagoon (Billy the Dog)
The Anti-Arsenal-Arsenal web sites predict catastrophe. Bogus Cheese looks in.