Untold Fans – our commentaries on Arsenal supporters.
Untold Fans is part of “Untold Arsenal”– an ever growing collection of articles and comment on numerous aspects of football from a pro-Arsenal perspective. A list of other sections within Untold Arsenal is given at the end of this page, and on the home page of the site.
- The Anti-Arsenal prepare for a huge assault on the club next season
- Back to the 1950s.
- Untold goes where nobody else goes. And just look what we foun
- Wembley violence: it is time to act now
- Sneering at the crowd and complaining about incompetence. Norwich come to town
- Police lose appeal over financing coppers near the stadium
- Commemorating Arsenal’s biggest crowd ever at Highbury
- Is it about winning or competing?
- We want our Arsenal back
- The AAA is working their socks off to create more negativity
- The Disposables
- Where is the deepest gloom and doom? Arsenal, Man C, Chelsea
- The only way forward is looking ahead
- Cyberbullies, net skinheads, net-hooligans and other infestations
- Disdain is the new football chic
- Entertaining, heartbreaking, joy and tears. Just as real life…
- In the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. How did the fans air their views?
- What would make me stop supporting Arsenal?
- Tottenham’s own anti-Semitic chants. Illegal, or just a defence against something far worse?Is it really such a bad season?
- England run by idiots, players arrested, racism untouched
- You can support Arsenal or you can walk out. One of these is better for your health.
- Oh what a night: Reading v Arsenal
- Gun at work – ok. Naughty tweet – a tap on the wrist. John Terry – we’ll think about it. Where is the morality?
- If you are going to boo, then boo for the right reason
- Do Liverpool fans since the AAA as a blueprint rather than a warning.
- Arsenal should show more ambition, just like Liverpool
- Now is the time for unconditional support
- The Robin Double: What it means for the player, Mr Wenger and the club.
- Awards Time: Robin wins, you can create your own award, and we announce our series
Supporting Arsenal from Kosovo: how overseas supporters choose their club
Supporters and clubs: Liverpool and the League have only themselves to blame for the current trouble
- SUPPORTERS: On being a fan from India
Talking with hindsight; the curse of the supporter who always knows better
Untold Arsenal – the (fairly) complete index
- Untold History…Untold Media … Untold Ref Reviews …
- Untold Economics … Untold Corruption … Untold Wenger …
- Untold News … Untold Fifa … Untold Players … Untold Injuries
- Untold Statistics … Untold Tactics … Untold 2011/2 …
- Untold match reviews … Untold fans …
- Untold Stadia … Untold Literature …
- Untold humour …Arsenal History Society … “Making the Arsenal” …
- Untold Emirates … Arsenal Independent Supporters Association
Write for Untold Arsenal
We really do welcome writers who have a positive view of the Wenger revolution, or who have something new to say about any of the topics that we regularly cover – all listed above. Just email your idea to Tony.Attwood@aisa.org or send in the whole article as a Word file attached to an email.
Making the Arsenal
Full details of the novel which tells the story of Arsenal’s collapse and birth as a new club in 1910. Details here. A new book on Woolwich Arsenal FC is in preparation.