Untold Game Previews and Reviews – our commentaries on Arsenal games.
Untold Games is part of “Untold Arsenal” – an ever growing collection of articles and comment on numerous aspects of football from a pro-Arsenal perspective. A list of other sections within Untold Arsenal is given at the end of this page, and on the home page of the site.
Arsenal v Man U:
- Arsenal v Man U: what it felt like being there.
- Arsenal v Man U. The dog speaks
- Why Robin VP isn’t quite so important as we might imagine
- The best solution to that irrelevant guard of honour
- Why Arsenal fans should applaud Manchester United’s title winning side on Sunday
- So have Man United benefited directly from Referees this year and to what extent?
- Arsenal v Everton. Jack or no Jack? Podolski? Cappuccino?
- Arsenal v Norwich. Billy the Dog ventures forth.
- West Bromwich Albion 1 Tomas Rosicky 2
- Amazing revelations ahead of the West Brom game
- On the eve of the West Bromwich match – it’s WBA and the Refs…
- Arsenal 26 Reading 5; the crowd and catering report
- Arsenal – Reading: live as it happened. Oh we won by the way. 4-1
- Arsenal v Reading Glasses; everything that won’t happen
- Ref Preview: Arsenal – Reading, Chris Foy as the ref
- Arsenal – Aston Villa: the ref preview, and the strange goings on in the PGMOL!
- Disturbances at the Emirates Stadium
- The Arsenal Blueprint: how to improve as a team
- Match Review: Chris Foy – Arsenal Vs Stoke City (1 – 0) [02/02/2013]
- Arsenal v Bayern M. Do miracles still happen?
- A view on Bayern Munich and some words about the referee tonight
- Just like against Milan, just like against Barcelona.
- Arsenal v Blackburn. We know the result its not worth going
- Arsenal – Blackburn Rovers: we can expect the worst. The very worst
- Arsenal v Stoke: crazy assistant, bad tackles, flying punches
- Arsenal v Rugby – a match preview
- Arsenal – Stoke: What can we expect from the ref?
- Brighton -Arsenal: A difficult game, a good win and who will we play next?
- Brighton Hove and Albion – Arsenal What can we expect of the ref?
- Arsenal WHU: catering, early leaving, predictions, possession
- Arsenal – West Ham, the preview
- Arsenal – West Ham : what can we expect from the ref?
- How Arsenal helped Chelsea overcome Tottenham and get into the league, plus a match preview
- How Arsenal supporters can learn a lot from Chelsea fans
- Theo and the transfer market dilemma
- Vorm was in vorm, but we’ve got Jack. Reflections on Swansea
- 8 hours 15mins for one freezing goal, but worth it
- Arsenal v Swansea preview
- Arsenal: what is wrong and what could be an answer
- Match Review: Mike Dean – Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 – 1) [03/11/2012]
- Demba Ba: do we really want him at Arsenal?
Southampton v Arsenal – two ditches and a wall
- 5-7, 2-5. Time to protest
- Reading v Arsenal press conference - and it’s not about Reading at all.
- Reading v Arsenal - everyone’s opinion and the result
- Match Review: Phil Dowd – West Ham United Vs Arsenal (1 – 3) [06/10/2012]
- Wilshere and the balance between long and short term
- Sit down or we’ll reduce your number of tickets. Us v the villains
- Qualified for the knock out stages, are you watching money teams?
- Arsenal in the Champs League, Henry to re-sign, Arsenal play staff games.
- The Next hurdle. Champions league group B game.
Arsenal 5 Tottenham 2 for the second year running
- The North London Derby Twutter update
- Bashing Tottenham. How the TV pundits see it in Canada.
- Society of Black Lawyers clearly to blame for problems at Arsenal/Tottenham game
- Another North London Derby – Another win – Another 5-2 – What more do you want?
- Arsenal v Tottenham. Can my heart take the strain?
- Arsenal use sub-atomic physics to bemuse Fulham and exert strangeness and charm.
- Has the cure caused a new problem?
- Manchester Dean v Arsenal. A preview. Of sorts.
- Comparing Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle, Man C, Man U, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool: this year against last season
- Arsenal v QPR, the catering review
- Match Review: Lee Probert – Norwich City Vs Arsenal (1 – 0)
- Dennis Bergkamp, Arsene Wenger and Billy the Dog discuss Queens Par Rangers
- Time wasting is now totally out of control
- Match Review: Martin Atkinson – Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 – 2) [29/09/2012]
- Arsenal v Schalke: a riotous preview
- Come on you gunners (where did you go?)
- Arsenal in the watery marshes of the far eastern zone. It’s all Venta Icenorum.
- Ref disaster, ESPN laughable, Arsenal magnificent
- West Ham v Arsenal; the ref competency, the slug as manager, Demel, etc
- Arsenal 1893 vs Chelsea 1905. A college of divinity vs an ex-coal tip
- As cheap as the 6th division
- What it is like to support a club like Coventry
- This season v last season – more goals
- “Aaron Ramsey selection for City encounter baffles Arsenal fans”
- 59% possession v Abu Dhabi. Now for Coventry.
Munchester City v Arsenal. Tongues of fire and blood stretched above, Shivering with fear, I heard the infinite scream
- Montepellier / Arsenal - the only thing missing
- Montpellier v Arsenal cancelled due to Theo non-signature
- Arsenal v Southampton, the catering review
- Arsenal 9 Southampton 3
- Saint Santi, the killer of the Saints
- Us v Them. Billy the Dog takes a look at the game, and the Isle of Wight
- What is the difference between Liverpool and Arsenal?
- Liverpool v Arsenal - match preview
- The GIGANTIC ANNIVERSARY that is 2nd September 1893
- Liverpool v Arsenal -ref watch. It is H. Webb.
- The weekend’s games plus the transfers (if any)
- Champions League Draw
- Ref Review: Arsenal v Sunderland
- Arsenal vs The Rugby Team – ref preview
- Arsenal vs The Rugby Team – match preview
- Is it time for a wage cap in the Premier League
- Ref Watch
- Arsenal Preview
- This weekend’s top games previewed.
- Predictions for the coming season
- The First Help from the “Friends”
- Cologne v Arsenal – The Untold Game, food, parking, and saying farewell to a hero
- Pest Control: A quick snifter for those unable to get to the game
- Arsenal v Cologne - the preview
- Has Arsenal signed an extra-terrestrial?
- Arsenal vs Man City in China. The background, the teams, the total guesswork
- Dire, appalling, grotesque, mindless, ill-informed, repetitive
- Arsenal are in Malaysia. Unfortunately our correspondent isn’t. Match preview here.
Arsenal Euro Watch: group stage round up
Man U unhappy, Man C thrilled, Arsenal ok. The new fixture list is out
Season 2011/12 review
- A change in politics at Man U?
- No recriminations from Tottenham this year.
- We kept the faith – the season reviewed.
WBA v Arsenal
Que sera sera – reflections on the Norwich game.
Some serious questions to be answered – and we get more comment that on any other post ever
Ref Watch Arsenal Norwich
The weekend’s top games previewed on Untold
Stoke City v Arsenal
- With a little bit of luck… plus some interesting comments from Mr Wenger
- Stoke/Arsenal Ref Watch: There’s something very fishy about which ref is getting which game
- Match preview and prediction
Arsenal v Chelsea
Football this weekend: Guess who has won the most penalties ever in the premier league
Down the pub: What the Untold columnists are debating this evening during their pre-match drink in the Depths of Despair
Arsenal v Chelsea – a robust Faustino VII rioja perchance?
History Special: The flavour of football in 1973 – fights bookings and the end of civilisation
Le long Weekend…
Preview of the upcoming league games involving the clubs who might just have a thought about ending in the top four.
Why Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham all have up and coming problems.
Wolverhampton reflections: Wolves beaten before the game really started
Wolverhampton reflections: The rise and rise of a brilliant goalkeeper
Arsenal v Man City
Mr Wenger cracks a joke, we dominate the noise, and beat City 5-0
What a great game of football! How the atmosphere came across on the TV
The rest of the season: Could we possibly equal our record of consecutive victories?
QPR v Arsenal
Ref Review: QPR v Arsenal – the ref review
Post-match: In good and bad we still support the Arsenal
The Untold Preview: “Sometimes the luck can make a difference”
Arsenal v Villa
Post-pub previews: Arsenal vs Villa. Spurs trailing in our wake
Premier League weekend previews – the games of Arsenal, Man U, Man C, Chelsea and Tottenham
Everton v Arsenal
Arsenal versus Newcastle:
- Arsenal 24 Newcastle 4, a dangerous distant animal, and kit deals being more important than trophies
- Make your preparations for St Totteringham’s Day
- The Verminator on TV, Newcastle dead and buried
- Ref watch Arsenal v Newcastle, and what Wenger actually said to the Milan ref
- Five teams, two Champ League places. Now what?
- The match preview
Liverpool v Arsenal – the most detailed analysis on the internet
Sunderland v Arsenal
- More than the last game: supporting the club is for life
- Watching Arsenal on TV Today – we urgently need your help?
- Back to Sunderland, but no Thierry. The preview
- Injuries in the Premier League – our regular weekly round up
Swansea v Arsenal:
The Fulham affair
REFEREE PREVIEW: Arsenal v Wolverhampton Wobbleyou
MATCH REVIEW THE SECOND: the man on the inside Phil Gregory
MATCH REVIEW: One extraordinary fact about the Man City game
Match Preview: City host the Arsenal
- CHAMPS LEAGUE: On playing Milan on Tuesday and Wednesday (not Thursday)
- MATCH REVIEW: Walter and Arsenal celebrate birthdays in match v EvertonMATCH PREVIEW: Arsenal, Everton and getting surprised in a job interview
- REF REVIEW: Olympiacos v Arsenal
- MATCH REVIEW: Losing at Olympiacos – it could have been a lot worse
MATCH PREVIEW: Oλυμπιακός Σύνδεσμος Φιλάθλων Πειραιώς V Arsenal
CHAMPS LEAGUE PREVIEW: Who we might play, Wenger on new striker, disharmony in the royal household..
- MATCH REVIEW: A perfect team performance
- MATCH PREVIEW: Wigan and the Arsenal
- REF PREVIEW: If you have never read one of our ref previews, try this one. We go right back to basics and then look at Wigan/Arsenal
- TEAM PREDICTIONS: Arsenal v Manchester City
- INJURIES AND MATCH PREVIEW: Arsenal reserves v Manchester Oilmen
- MATCH REVIEW: Eat your heart out you…
- MATCH REVIEW: Norwich / Arsenal, still stuck in the carpark
- PREVIEWS: Norwich host the Arsenal
- MATCH REPORT: Arsenal/WBA – what a wonderful game to watch
MATCH PREVIEW: Arsenal/WBA What it says on the tin, really
CL Preview: Arsenal vs. Marseilles
MATCH REVIEW:I like my fighting gunners… Chel$ea 3 Arsenal 5
MATCH REVIEW: Arsenal/Bolton in the league cup
ANOTHER GAME PREVIEW. Arsenal v Bolton (league cup)
MATCH REVIEW: Arsenal 67 Stoke 33
MATCH REVIEW: Three go missing at the Emirates
PREVIEW: Arsenal vs. Sunderland
MATCH PREVIEW: Finally back to football and some of the injured are back too
MATCH REVIEW: Time to swallow the bigger pill
Blackburn v Arsenal
The Champions League
Blackpool – the story…
WBA – Arsenal, before and after
League Cup Final
Orient v Arsenal
Arsenal v Wolverhampton
Arsenal v Stoke City
Arsenal v Barcabankrupt
Newcastle v Arsenal
Arsenal v Everton
Snooping around the Everton blogs – it looks rather boring
Arsenal v Huddersfield
Arsenal matches, previews, reviews, humour, analysis
Arsenal v Ipswich
Full Index of posts: The games
West Ham (soon to be near neighbours of Stratford Hotspur) vs Arsenal
Arsenal / Man C
Arsenal / Birmingham
Arsenal v Fulham in the freezing, freezing coldness
Arsenal, Wigan, the League Cup, Ipswich
Aston Villa v Arsenal
Braga and the Stone Pit: Arsenal in Portugal
Arsenal: the Lost Weekend
: Arsenal v Tottenham
Everton Caramelized Molasses vs Arsenal
Wolverhampton Silver Lining vs Arsenal
Arsenal v Newcastle: everything you need to know and some you don’t
Shakhtar Donetskv Arsenal: the build up, the game, the flight home
Arsenal v West Ham Pornography
Newcastle v Arsenal
Manchester Arabia v Arsenal
Arsenal v Shakhtar
(A review by Billy the Dog and his nurse)
Arsenal v Birmingham. It’s time to fall over a bit
KGB in Fulham vs Arsenal Reserves.
The Media Influence on Supporters (in case you are going to watch this on the Evil Sky)
Partizan vs Arsenal
Arsenal v West Brom-witch Wobbleyou
Tottenham in the league cup
Untold Arsenal – the (fairly) complete index
(please note we’re still working on getting these indexes into shape – the Media index, Corruption, and Ref indexes are just about done as is the page on Corruption, but others are still awaiting a make over)
- Untold History…Untold Media … Untold Ref Reviews …
- Untold Economics … Untold Corruption … Untold Wenger …
- Untold News … Untold Fifa … Untold Players … Untold Injuries
- Untold Statistics … Untold Tactics … Untold 2011/2 …
- Untold match reviews … Untold fans …
- Untold Stadia … Untold Literature …
- Untold humour …Arsenal History Society … “Making the Arsenal” …
- Untold Emirates … Arsenal Independent Supporters Association
Write for Untold Arsenal
We really do welcome writers who have a positive view of the Wenger revolution, or who have something new to say about any of the topics that we regularly cover – all listed above. Just email your idea to Tony.Attwood@aisa.org or send in the whole article as a Word file attached to an email.
Making the Arsenal
Full details of the novel which tells the story of Arsenal’s collapse and birth as a new club in 1910. Details here. A new book on Woolwich Arsenal FC is in preparation.
This is an index page of Untold Arsenal recording our analysis of the past games.