Updated November 2012
Untold Arsenal accepts payment for links within existing articles or newly created articles, and links from other pages. Prices are in Pounds Sterling. Payment is normally made by Pay Pal, or failing that Credit Card – and conversion to other currencies will be done at the point of payment.
The rates and terms and conditions are:
1. Where an article exists and up to two links are added the charge is £50. Each extra link is £20.
2. Where an article is created to include a specific phrase or paragraph, or cover a specific topic the charge is £100. Please note that newly created articles can only be created in line with the editorial policy of Untold Arsenal, which can be expressed as pro-club, pro-Wenger. The articles assume a detailed knowledge of Arsenal FC and English football on the part of the readership. Untold staff will re-write an article to fit into our general approach providing the original is close enough to our style for this to be possible. A maximum of two links are available.
3. A link for one year in the top section of the home page is £200.
4. A link further down the page (after the list of recent articles and before the list of Untold sections which have bullets) is £40 per link for a year.
5. A link with the three blogrolls costs £20 per link per year.
6. Advertisers must provide the name of the company or its agency placing the advertisement.
7. Payments are made to Websites and Blogs Ltd by cheque in pounds sterling or using our Pay Pal account, details of which will be given once the links are agreed. Alternatively you can pay by credit card by faxing 01536 399 012 (+44 1536 399 012). Please do write UNTOLD ARSENAL at the top of the page.
8. Adverts which contain links or which are inherently links MUST follow these guidelines:
8.1 The advert must be submitted in Word or a similar document which holds links within it, and without any code showing. Thus to have a link to www.hamilton-house.com against the phrase ” similar document” in the above sentence we will need copy which looks EXACTLY like this
The advert must be submitted in word or a similar document which holds links within it, and without any code.
Any inclusion of commands, codes or characters will probably result in the advert being printed wrongly, and we will not be responsible for this. The system above is dead simple, and allows us to cut and paste without anything being printed wrongly.
8.2 Changes and amendments. These are charged at £10 each. Please do remember this is a football blog run by enthusiasts, not a advertising agency, and we simply don’t have the staff to make changes.
8.3 All documents (not just the first email) must refer to the exact page on which you want the link to appear. Eg Ghost transfers and the transfer matching system.
Sorry if these rules appear a bit over the top, but the fees we charge are modest and only work if the time taken to put up the advert is minimal. Changes and issues of code can take far more time than the value of the advert – hence our requirement that you follow our rules.
To discuss particular aspects of advertising further please email Tony.Attwood@aisa.org